The ideal candidate will have significant experience in .NET and web development. You will have a genuine passion for software development and related technologies. Attention to detail and a real pride in your work is also a must.
Working with the technical director you will be responsible for ensuring that projects are developed to a high standard and on-time as well as mentoring and educating more junior team members. We’ll be looking to you to help shape the future of our development techniques and processes.
You’ll be involved at all stages of the development life cycle and will work collaboratively with the other technical team members as well as the creative team, project managers and where appropriate our clients.
- Wealth of experience in web development
- Deep knowledge of the .NET platform and the C# language
- ASP.Net (particularly MVC)
- Providing leadership and mentorship to junior team members
- Real experience in RDBMS development (MSSQL preferably). Some
- experience in administration would be beneficial
- and responsive/mobile web development techniques
- Highly numerate and literate
- Experience in developing for, and integrating with, major social media
Key Skills Required:
- Proactive, organised and with good time management and planning skills
- Prepared to go the extra mile in order to meet tight deadlines
- Good client communication skills
To apply, get in touch: