This versatile position will work alongside senior management (both client and agency side), UX team-members, product and project managers, technical staff, and visual designers to identify requirements, set design goals, study users, and craft experiences that translate business and user needs into highly engaging experiences.
The UXS must be passionate about digital trends and innovation, and have a sound understanding of user experience practices. This person will sit at the middle point where business goals meet consumer engagement and so will be required to support product development processes from beginning to end, including requirements analysis, user research, prototyping, usability testing, and supporting implementation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven UX design experience and examples of successfully launched projects that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking;
- Ability to provide deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wireframes, user flows and persona development;
- Exceptional organisation and ability to switch between different projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Understanding of interactive experiences, channels, and experience design principles;
- Proficiency in underlying interactive technologies, such as web and mobile;
- Natural leader and comfortable working directly with clients;
- Strong analytical skills
- 3+ years’ experience in Experience Design;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative package desirable;
- Exceptional presentation and written communication skills
To apply, get in touch: